- Competitive base salary and bonuses for every hire!
- Being the face of Talent Acquisition in their geography/location
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun! Our values are reflected in everything we do - it's what sets us apart.
North America is a high potential, high growth market for Page Group and we are investing now for our future growth. We have a proven track record of growth led by a highly experienced senior management team. Our emphasis on organic career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
Our Boston office is one of 11 across North America and over the past four years has consistently been the highest revenue generating and fastest growing. We have the beauty of being agile like a start-up but with all the added benefits of working for a public company. Due to our unprecedented success, we are looking to add a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to our leadership team to scale our office headcount of sales and recruiting talent.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.Description:
All Talent Acquisition Specialists at Michael Page operate in full-cycle recruiting roles; proactively headhunting sales and recruitment talent whilst meeting the hiring goals of our internal leadership. This is an internal/corporate recruitment opportunity that offers an above market base salary, bonus per hire and unparalleled career trajectory.
As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates, in both sales and agency recruitment functions
- Build close partnerships with our internal leadership and help their teams grow by attracting top sales talent to Michael Page
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple resources (LinkedIn Recruiter, Network, job boards, etc.)
- Manage the entire process from initial interview through offer stage
- Conduct phone, video and in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Have an involvement in the hiring process by prepping each candidate and the Leader who is interviewing them
- Build a recruiting strategy that will ensure a high volume of qualified candidates at all times
- Track each hire through our internal ATS
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
We need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- 2-5 years of experience in recruiting talent
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work/performance against tight deadlines
- Manage a high volume pipeline of sales candidates
- Consistent and successful track record in recruiting sales talent
- An ambitious, outgoing personality with a will to win, but who is also an excellent team player (you love to be successful while seeing those around you succeed as well!)
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best!
Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you.
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Senior Mentors in the Business
- High Base Salary That Continuously Increases
- Bonuses for Every Hire
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 14 Paid Holidays, 12 Mental Health Days
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage (Starting Day 1)
- Company Sponsered Mental Health Provider (Lyra Health)
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match (Can contribute Day 1, Match After 1 Year)
- Dynamic Work Hours
- Flexible and Hybrid Working Environment
- Company Provided Laptop
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits