- Growth opportunity
- Hybrid Work from Home/In Office
About Our Client
My client is a leading international law firm providing top tier legal services across various industries.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Partnership Tax Compliance, Provision, Planning and Research
- 1065, K1
- Assist with new tax policies, strategies, and procedures
- Oversee tax special projects
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years Partnership Tax Compliance experience
- 1065 or 1120 Public or Industry
- Knowledgeable in state partnership tax rules
- Law and/or related professional service experience
- Highly motivated and personable
- Effective communicator and strong organization skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Great Benefit Package
- Growth Opportunity!
- Hybrid WFH/In-office!