- Great work culture & growth opportunity!
- Work-life Balance!
About Our Client
Reputable asset management firm specializing in private credit, distressed debt, and private equity with over 40 Billion AUM!
- Work with senior members of the Tax Advisory group on both business unit and central issues and transactions.
- Research and analyze complex tax issues.
- Collaborate with other members of the Financial Management Group
- Research substantive tax issues, including consolidated return rules and international tax issues
- Review and negotiate the tax provisions in ordinary course business agreements
- Prepare internal memoranda regarding tax analysis and tax positions.
- Work with external advisors on transactions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years Big 4 experience
- International and/or Federal planning, M&A.
- JD Required
- LLM Preferred
- Highly proficient in tax technical research
- Strong organizational skills and effective communicator
- Proficient in Excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Great culture and work-life balance!
- Full Benefits!
- 401k Contribution!
- Hybrid WFH/In-Office