- Fantastic work culture & work-life balance!
- Promising growth opportunity!
About Our Client
My client is an American Pharma company specializing in orphan drugs to treat rare diseases
- Preparation of global income tax provision and annual effective tax rate calculations quarterly.
- Monitor global tax law changes
- Collaborate with the tax team to complete U.S. GAAP and local statutory financial statement tax reporting requirements
- Assist with external tax compliance engagement teams accurate completion of international and US income tax returns, including US state and local tax filings
- Assist in reviewing international and US estimated tax payment calculations and coordinate payment disbursements
- Assist in reviewing return-to-provisions calculations
- Tax special projects
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years big four public accounting or related industry experience
- Corporate tax experience (ASC 740 and/or IAS12), income tax compliance
- Driven and critical thinker
- Effective communicator and strong attention to detail
- Highly proficient in MS Office and Excel
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Great Benefit Package
- Strong investment opportunities!
- Fantastic culture and collaborative team!