- Amazing Senior Tax Associate role at well-known pharma company!
- Lots of opportunity for growth in this fast-paced environment!
About Our Client
My client is a well-known pharma company in Connecticut. They are a very easy-going group with tremendous opportunity for growth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Preparation for company's provisions done quarterly - work papers supporting calculations
- Preparation of reporting packages that get sent to corporate (tax compliance)
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with corporate tax compliance
- Ideal 3-4 years of big 4 experience
- Must be easy-going and ready to learn!!!!
What's on Offer
* Competitive Salary / OTE
* Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
* Generous PTO and paid holidays
* Opportunities for growth