Senior Tax Manager
Amazing Leadership Position!!
Exposure to all facets of the in-house tax function.
About Our Client
A renewable energy company that focuses on providing affordable, clean, and reliable energy to everyone.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Review and manage quarterly and annual income tax provision
- Review and manage corporate tax compliance and the federal, state and local, and non-US level
- Participate in transfer-pricing, tax planning, and tax structuring
- Review and manage sales tax, property tax, gross receipts tax and value added tax obligations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree and CPA
- 6+ years of income tax accounting and corporate income tax returns experience
- Experience with taxation of outbound investment transactions in multiple jurisdictions tax preferred,
- A solid understanding of VAT, Permanent Establishment rules, withholding tax issues and tax treaties
- Project management experience
- Strong Excel and Microsoft office knowledge
What's on Offer