Senior Trade Reporting Project Manager
Opportunity to work for a market leader who has been established for 30 years
Opportunity to work for a reputable Investment Bank
About Our Client
The client is a leading global Financial Services Firm with a reputable name in the market. This will sit within their capital markets division which is an established derivatives dealer with a broad product portfolio. This client has been in operations for more than 30 years as a leading market maker.
- Daily monitoring of CFTC and ESMA derivatives transactions reporting process
- Review and make recommendations to improving to the current process, procedures, and reports
- Oversee the implementation process for all new products and rule changes
- Produce test scripts, review results and coordinate with systems staff
- Assist in training the junior staff members
- Work with Front Office, Compliance, Technology and other Operations Groups
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 7 years of overall experience in the banking industry sector, including 3+ years of relevant trade reporting experience.
- 2-3 years of managerial experience.
- Strong Product knowledge of Rates, FX, and Commodities
- Ability to interpret regulations and be able to apply to workstream
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Be able to organize thoughts and be able to explain issues succinctly to compliance and senior management
- Experience in improving the data quality by defining IT requirements and working with systems staff
- Clear understanding of industry workflows (ISDA best practices, Markitwire, Clearing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
What's on Offer
Compensation is based upon experience.