- Nationwide Real Estate trust and lender in full expansion mode.
- For over 20 years our client has been helping real estate companies grow.
About Our Client
Our client is a nationwide real estate investment trust and direct lender, providing loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Underwriter, Structured Finance will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Perform financial analysis and underwriting, including statement spreading, risk assessment, projections and sensitivity analysis, industry and management assessments, collateral analysis and completion of credit approval documents
- Review and analyze financial statements, tax returns and cash flow statements of borrowers and guarantors
- Interface with credit, portfolio, operations and product specialist personnel, as required, to facilitate the underwriting, closing, and transition of prospects to portfolio management
- Engage outside parties for collateral reviews, appraisals, background checks, and accounting due diligence, as necessary
- Perform on-site due diligence through property inspections
The Successful Applicant
Education: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or a related discipline
Experience: Minimum of 4 to 6 years of related experience. Underwriting, credit analysis, or real estate valuation preferred
- Strong credit skills evidenced by ability to quickly evaluate strengths and weaknesses of a variety of transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical to success
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Proactive and flexible to changing situational requirements
What's on Offer
- Aggressive base salary
- Full benefits package