- Prestigious and reputable Global CPG Company
- Good Culture
About Our Client
Prestigious and reputable Global CPG Company
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Both define and apply user personas
- Develop high fidelity mock-ups
- Take and implement feedback from stakeholder's
- Conduct and analyze user testing
- Create competitive analysis and benchmark key practices within the industry
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of relevant designing experience across different platforms
- Experience in designing both mobile platforms on IOS & Android
- Experience with ecommerce and social platforms
- Master skill set in Adobe Photoshop, sketch
- Have worked in an agile environment
- Ability to work on a cross functional team
- A plus if you have worked within the beauty and or luxury goods industry
What's on Offer
Contract with the potential for full time.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.