- Great Career Progression and Growth
- 100% Remote, no travel required
About Our Client
Our Greater Boston client provides data driven marketing services to Business to Business Technology Vendors. If you yearn to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a significant difference, this may be the career for you!
- Work with existing Google Cloud and On Premises environments.
- Partner with Development teams to support new and existing applications.
- Design, develop and support CI/CD pipelines for applications.
- Deploy applications to the cloud, leverage appropriate technology stack for high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling
- Assist with the development and implementation of DevOps best practices
- Manage Cloud environments for access, availability, and security.
- Implement and maintain monitors, alarms, and notifications
- Work with Developers to migrate applications to the cloud
- Provide operational support to product development teams
- Performance analysis and capacity planning
- Be part of the on-call schedule
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience with Linux systems. (8+ for principal level)
- 5+ years work experience with 2 in DevOps. (8+ for principal level)
- GCP experience
- Big Query Experience
- Apache Beam Experience
- Dataflow Experience
- Good Data Experience
- Tableau Experience
- Experience with GitLab, Terraform, and or Ansible.
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Linux systems
**This company is only able to provide work for candidates that are authorized to work in the United States. At this time, this company cannot provide Visa sponsorship nor accept C2C candidates***
What's on Offer
- Open Leave Policy
- 18 paid holidays!