- Exciting opportunity to lead, manage, and grow a business.
- This is a high visibility role with a well know and highly respected company.
About Our Client
My client is a leader in specialty measurement in a variety of industries. This company is trusted worldwide to provide best in class products no matter what the specification.
Reporting directly into the Head of US Marketing, this individual will be responsible for:
- Increasing company revenues
- Developing business plans and budgets
- Driving price management and cost optimization
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Leading a highly functional team
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Science
- 2-5 years of management experience
- Experience in the life sciences or pharmaceutical industries
- Experience in general management and operational excellence
- Experience in sales, service, product management, marketing
- Motivated, ambitious person with a desire to lead and manage a team of people
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- High visibility role
- Lots of room for growth
- Leadership position
- Travel opportunity