- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
This global house of brands was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
- Provide deep expertise for SFSC projects and be accountable for end-to-end delivery
- Drive SFSC solutions and recommend industry standards/best practices
- Engage and guide technologists through SDLC phases - Design, Development and Deployment
- Lead the architecture and design of SFSC for large enterprise with the intent of achieving the goal of a Composable enterprise
- Solid understanding of the core concepts of SFSC
- Define and enforce architecture principles & standards; lead SFSC design reviews
- Define & evangelize best-practice patterns across applications
- Partner with other architects to enable SFSC strategy across the enterprise
- Lead SFSC prototyping (e.g. POCs, prototypes, pilots)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of hands-on expertise architecting and developing solutions for complex business processes in SalesForce Service Cloud.
- IT Professional with 5+ years of experience as SFSC Developer/Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Business Analyst
- Salesforce Platform Dev 1 & 2 certified preferred
- Proficient with Apex, VisualForce, Lighting Web Components, Integrations
- Develop and deploy custom business logic and custom interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform
- Use declarative versus programmatic methods, and can extend the Lightning Platform using Apex and Visualforce
- Strong understanding of standard salesforce service cloud functionality
- Experience in preparing and presenting business case for solution designing and development
- Experience in analyzing business needs, gathering requirements and documentation
- Expert in preparing demos for proof of concepts
- Experience in preparing estimates for SFSC design, development and rollout
- Expert in all phases of SDLC such as Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation and Maintenance
- Experience working with remote teams based out of different time zones. Should be able to direct, co-ordinate and motivate remote team members
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and great benefits/employee perks.