Excellent company culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leader of packaging and supplies located in New Jersey.
- Assemble orders, count and weigh and move or direct movement to designated floor locations.
- Record time, date, and method and quantity of shipments.
- Make out bills of lading, following standard procedures.
- Compares identifying information on outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Posts weight and shipping charges and maintains shipping record files.
- Plan transfer of products to shipping dock, loading cars, or trucks.
- Specify method of crating, boxing, and/or skidding.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in warehouse management, logistics, and/or shipping
- Experience liaising with freight carriers such as FedEx and UPS
- Experience negotiating fees and prices with freight carries
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Immediately available to begin
- Ability to be flexible with working hours/days
What's on Offer
- Great company culture
- Career growth