- Opportunity to join a top tier production home builder
- Working on projects valued at $500k - $1MM in Dallas and DFW
About Our Client
Michael Page have partnered with a Regional Semi-Custom Home builder with projects throughout Dallas and DFW Market. With a significant pipeline of projects and neighborhoods under construction our client is searching for a Construction Manager to focus on their semi-custom home projects valued at $450K - $800K.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager will act for Multiple Semi Custom projects between $450K- $800K. You will be responsible for overseeing the full cycle ground up construction, Warranty, Sales, Sub contractor negotiations and option pricing for all homes under your remit. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Analyze and interpret construction plans to carry out material takeoff
- Oversee bidding process, subcontractor selection and project buyout
- Negotiate and approve subcontracts
- Create and maintain project schedule
- Communicate daily with Superintendent and on-site staff to drive productivity
- Manage RFI's and submittals throughout the construction process
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractors
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have a significant track record and project pipeline of Production home building specifically within the Dallas, TX market, Similarly you must have possess:
- 4 years minimum experience within Production home Building
- Have carried and lead multiple semi-custom home projects valued at $500K+
- Managed large teams of construction managers, superintendents and sub contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- Significant project management experience within the Texas market
- Lead and managed teams focusing on single family residential and production
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that includes competitive Base Salary, Lucrative Commission Structure (Related to home closings and construction metrics) Health care and 401k.