- Passionate about building a best in class accounting team
- Innovative opportunity implementing challenging solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing company experiencing massive growth due to innovative solutions that are propelling them to be a market leader.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Analyze financial statements and operational cost for comparison to budget and forecast with focus on absorption levels in the facilities. Highlight any trends that require attention or correction and work to implement improvements.
- Prepare reporting of earned vs. standard at different levels of detail: collectively for the plant, product category and item detail. Assess impact of variances to business decisions.
- Prepare / participate in monthly close as appropriate.
- Prepare and support execution of the budget and forecasts.
- Analyze operating results against budget and standard; including time frames of monthly, weekly and daily.
- Recommend and monitor key performance indicators and suggestions for performance improvement, interfacing with leadership to propose and implement suggestions.
The Successful Applicant
- Manufacturing plant cost accounting experience
- Experience in food manufacturing or process oriented manufacturing
- Ability to work with recipes / formulations and manufacturing routings, processing, and packaging.
- Good leadership presence and communication skills along with high energy and a passion to make a difference.
- Undergraduate degree required
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary DOE
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Match
- Flexible hours