Site Engineer - Custom Homes over $5 Million
Residential Construction Professionals Apply Below
Located on in East Providence RI
About Our Client
A General Contractor Located in Northern Rhode Island, specializing in residential and commercial new construction and renovations, as well as historic renovation projects. Combining different principles of construction management, as well as a high attention to detail, the goal is to achieve maximum efficiency on projects completed.
Site Engineer role job duties include:
- on-site administrative support for PM and site supervisor
- manage and oversee subcontractor site paperwork
- manage, organize, and transmit updated sketches, schedules, etc..
- daily site photos - take and upload to website
- schedule on site subcontractor meetings
- assist with material procurement
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail and communications skills as well as a strong desire to work on high end, custom projects.
Qualifications for the site engineer role include:
- general construction knowledge and/or experience
- proficiency in Microsoft suite
- strong organizational skills
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation range with a comprehensive benefits package. Final salary offer is contingent on prior experience as well as other factors.
APPLY BELOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION