- A top-tier General Contractor with a rooted Charlotte presence
- Join a Top 200 ENR GC with TREMENDOUS growth!
About Our Client
Our client is a top contractor not only in the Carolinas, but actually sits on the Top Global Contractors list. They are a Top 200 ENR GC that has been in the Charlotte market for over 7 years. They have won numerous awards for their projects and have developed great relationships with clients and subs in the markets they serve. This Employee Owned company builds schools, offices, healthcare facilities, and industrial buildings such as warehouses and distribution centers, and projects are typically in the range of $5-10M (althought they do tackle some of the $500M+ projects across the nation!). There has been a significant amount of growth in the Charlotte market and they are currently looking to add to their great team. If you are a Project Manager with Commercial experience and are interested in joining a fantastic GC, please apply or contact Tyler directly at (617)-824-2654.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager - Commercial/Light Industrial Construction will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Managing personnel development.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Conducting regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and compliant with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Being a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- Potentially working with the pre-construction team in development of project
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Project Manager - Commercial/Light Industrial Construction will have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field strongly preferred
- Experience with commercial or light industrial projects preferred
- 5+ years of total, progressive project management with a GC
- Applicable project management software knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- People smarts and experience in a team-oriented environment
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive:
- Base salary and a very aggressive ESOP
- Discretionary bonus based on individual and company performance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell and laptop offered
- PTO and sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan offered