- Multinational FinTech Company
- Organic Growth Based on Performance
About Our Client
The company is a leading provider of financial services and products that leverages cutting-edge technology to deliver liquidity to the global markets and innovative, transparent trading solutions to its clients.
The main responsibilities are:
- Be positioned at the very forefront of our technology's interaction with the financial markets
- Work well under high-stress situations
- React decisively and quickly in time-sensitive situations
- Be the first point of contact for all our external trading connections
- Perform a dynamic mix of functions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The main qualifications are:
- 2+ years of experience in similar roles
- Excellent working knowledge of Linux environments
- Experience in Scripting/Coding- preferably Python / Bash / Perl / Go or similar.
- Ability to be cool under pressure and at ease in high-stress, time-sensitive environments
- Interest in high transaction environments and/or low-latency systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong academic record
- Technical agility; interest in innovative technologies
What's on Offer
- Base Salary up to $120k
- $50k Bonus depending on Company Performance
- Health, Dental, Vision