- Remote Opportunity
- Competitive Compensation Package
About Our Client
Our client is a major conglomerate in the entertainment & media space that operates 20 different businesses across 30 countries. Aside from traditional television, our client also operates in sectors revolving around motion picture, athletic sponsorship, streaming services, and theme park attractions.
- Provide consultation and collaborate with product teams.
- Manage requirements gathering and task prioritization.
- Promote SRE and DevOps principles.
- Ensure Service Level Objectives and Service Level Indicators are defined and measured accordingly.
- Lead development of custom software for tasks such automation and other requirements.
- Build cloud solutions that can be quickly deployed against other cloud computing providers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* Experience with a digital media direct-to-consumer business highly preferred.
* Has/Plans to Obtain Certification in AWS, GCP, or Azure or Similar Tools.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to understand large complex software systems as a whole with end-to-end management.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package Including Annual Bonus + LTI Options.
- 100% Remote Working Environment.
- Full Spectrum Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision.
- 401k Company Match.
- 20+ Days PTO.