About Our Client
The client is a high end residential home builder with roots across the Northeast. The most work has been done in Fairfield and Westchester County, they have built homes in Aspen, Palm Beach, Long Island, Nantucket and Maine. They have over 45 years of luxury home building experience and are widely recognized.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Overseeing and coordinating the construction of residential projects throughout The Hamptons. Specific duties include:
- Preparing/finalizing the project plan, sequence and schedule with the collaboration of field personnel.
- Preparing and issuing project documents including progress reports, detailed project schedule updates, and financial/budget updates.
- Communicating appropriately with clients and keep them fully informed of progress and any significant technical problems/solutions and their effect on design, schedule and/or costs.
- Develop logistics and expedite the permitting and approvals as necessary
The Successful Applicant
- 20+ years experience in high end residential home building
- Strong management skills
- Well spoken
- Ability to problem solve
- Proven ability to run projects on time and on/under budget
- Strong communication skills and proactive mentality
What's on Offer
- Competitive base
- Growth opportunity