- Join one of MA's most reputable Home Builders, projects up to $10M!
- Competitive pay, bonus, health/dental/vision, & travel/phone allowance!
About Our Client
Our client is a highly regarded, award-winning Custom Home Builder. They have been in business for over 30 years and have built some of the most spectacular homes in the Greater Boston Area as well as on Cape Cod. With such a strong pipeline of projects ahead on the Cape, they are looking to grow their team by bringing on an experienced Site Superintendent. This Superintendent will be dedicated to their work in Southern MA/Cape Cod.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Superintendent - Cape Cod Custom Homes will be responsible for:
- daily oversight of the job site
- managing and coordinating subcontractors and tradesmen
- acting as the main point of contact for the client
- reporting directly to the Managing Principals
- ensuring that the project is being completed according to budget and schedule
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Superintendent - Cape Cod Custom Homes will have:
- 5+ years of experience in high-end residential construction (Custom Homes, High-end Renovations)
- experience building on the Cape (preferred)
- strong attention to detail
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- a passion for high-end residential construction
What's on Offer
The Construction Superintendent - Cape Cod Custom Homes will receive:
- a base salary up to $95,000 based on experience
- health and dental insurance
- 401k + company match
- 2+ weeks PTO
- the opportunity to join a Top Custom Home Builder with a strong pipeline of projects ahead