Social Marketing Manager
Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
Be a leader in increasing brand awareness and consumer loyalty
About Our Client
This company is a fast growing active fitness brand that specialized in insulated hydration solutions for individuals on the go! Located in Huntington Beach.
- Execute social marketing calendar across digital platforms, including takeyausa.com, blog, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter. Consistently increase followers across all platforms.
- Lead copy writing needs for all social marketing
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams, project manage all digital and in-person events, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met.
- Lead all social marketing events from concept to execution. Responsible to create event briefs for internal and external creative leads, including objectives and copy. Responsible to post all digital events.
- Develop influencer network in support of marketing plan and brand strategy.
- Manage effective PR campaign, leveraging digital and traditional media in conjunction with social marketing calendar.
- Optimize all content using SEO and all available analytics insights and improve content to grow e-commerce revenue and brand metrics.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership team to ensure brand voice and campaign are consistently on strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree; emphasis in Business or Marketing preferred
- 5+ years of social marketing experience, ideally in a consumer product
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience managing social marketing campaigns, with demonstrated history of e-commerce revenue growth and brand awareness, engagement and loyalty growth.
- Strong experience with a broad range of digital marketing technology platforms and software.
- Social marketing management experience with websites, blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, segmented e-mail marketing, influencers and PR at a minimum. Shopify, Mail Chimp, Hootsuite & Base Camp experience a plus.
- Exceptional project management, organization and communication skills. Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams, with both internal and external resources.
- Experience incorporating SEO and other analytics into social marketing campaigns.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced environment