- Please note this job has an opening in New York City and Washington D.C.
- In office 3 days a week.
About Our Client
The client is a widely known not for profit organization that focuses on civil and human rights advocacy located in New York City and Washington D.C.
- Implements not for profit's social media strategy across social media channels
- Develops and implement strategies to increase the organization's visibility on social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Collects, analyzes, and reports on social media on a regular basis to inform and optimize strategy.
- Stays informed on current social media trends and use information to create new content.
- Must be able to work on a team to create joint social media campaigns across the organization.
- Creates short and long term goals for increased viewership.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have a bachelor's degree.
- Must have previous knowledge of social media or communications.
- Must understand and be committed to the organizations mission.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task while paying attention to detail.
- Must be strongly proficient in WordPress, Adobe Acrobat Pro/Creative Cloud, video and web editing.
- Must be strongly proficient in HTML and web standards.
- Must be strongly proficient in MS Office.
- Must be able to work overtime and travel.
- Must have knowledge of social media platforms and ad creation.
- Must have experience with SEM, PPC and SEO.
- Must be fully vaccinated and boosted.
What's on Offer
The position is hybrid and has a competitive base salary.