- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Chance to work with an interesting green product
About Our Client
With facilities located in the U.S. and Europe, provides clean, safe, and efficient products designed to meet the rigorous needs of industrial vehicles and other transportation markets.
- Provide Design/Test input to project proposals
- Component design/evaluation
- Order prototype parts and build prototypes
- Assembly design and evaluation
- Integrate input into design
- Plant support for pilot and product activities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Basic Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Experience with programming skills such as C++, Python along with modeling control systems and algorithms in tools such as Matlab and Simulink
- 2+ years experience
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive base salary
- Great benefits & PTO