- Mission Driven Organization
- Individual & Team Growth
About Our Client
Mission driven organization that helps guide aspiring athletes to achieve their dreams of playing small or big time collegiate sports, giving them a platform that empowers them to get noticed, and get recruited.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to come up with technical solutions to meet customer needs
- Deliver product features
- Employ test-driven development, utilize automation skills
- Sit in on design, story, pairing and coding sprints
- Develop skills and grow
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Previously have built, delivered and deployed a user-facing web and mobile app
- Experience with front-end such as (React,Vue,Angular)
- Knowledge of SQL & AWS or other infrastructure tools
- Demonstrated leadership, empathy and emotional intelligence
What's on Offer
Full time opportunity with base + Bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.