- Startup Renewables Energy Comapny
- 100% Remote
About Our Client
Our client is the global market leader in energy storage technology solutions and services
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Software QA Engineer will perform as a member of a dynamic software engineering team developing cutting edge energy storage tools. The Software QA Engineer will test software/hardware for ongoing development projects and be responsible for developing and maintaining test cases using Agile/Scrum software development methodologies. Software QA Engineer will also be responsible for evaluating algorithms and automation techniques to determine processes from a business and technical perspective.
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate will have a B.S. degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Quality Engineering, or related technical field.
- Experience in programming languages such as Python and C/C++.
- Experience testing closed-loop control algorithms.
- Experience testing software using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience using a Test Case Management System such as Testrail.
- Experience capturing day to day activities in JIRA.
- Experience evaluating and implementing new and state-of-the-art technology to address challenging customer problems.
- Experience in forming design and doing analysis of a system or new requirements.
- Experience in developing test plans/procedures to assess adherence to requirements.
- Familiarity with power generation and/or grid level control systems.
- Experience with Power System Market Applications.
What's on Offer
- 100% remote role
- 20% bonus