- Senior Architect | Competitive Salary
- Excellent Package salary and benefits
About Our Client
The Michael Page Exec Team are currently recruiting on a retained basis for one of the largest banks in Saudi Arabia.
This is a vital position as a Senior manager, Solution architect position to provide the solution design in the business domain and take high-level business requirements and translate them into cost effective technical, functional, and operational high level solution architecture. This person will Lead from the front and have a team grow around them as well. This hire is part of the digital transformation strategy for the business.
The primary role of the solution architect is to provide, Co-Own, maintain, improve IT Application Design Methodology, Guidelines and solution governance. As a solution architect you can take high-level business requirements and translate them into cost effective technical, functional, and operational high level solution architecture. This is a Technical position where you will be responsible for the creation of a comprehensive end-to-end high level solution architecture with overall accountability for the technical design and review for the system design specification. This is working on a technology transformation project for the bank, working on Corporate banking, treasury, trade finance application. Experience of working in this area will be desirable. This is a permanent role, Based in Riyadh
This role is for a Saudi national
The Successful Applicant
Solution Architect within Application Design with Technical experience will be required and this would suit a Senior manager from a Banking environment.
Any experience Corporate banking, treasury, trade finance will be a highly desireable.
This hire will work with connecting the business teams to enhance the quality of the requirements. Plan and design the structure of a technology solution. This is an ideal role from someone from a technical Solution Architecture background who can research the current and emerging technologies and proposing changes when necessary.
- Responsible for applying EA and SOA governance policies and procedures per business requirements.
- Co-Own, maintain, improve IT Application Design Methodology, Guidelines and solution governance.
This is a hands on role as an individual contributor to quickly lead from the front technically as a Solutions Architect specialising within the CRM area.
Experience as a Solutions architect within Banking
- Architecting and designing end-to-end technical solutions
- Good understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) including architecture, modeling, data architecture, and Middleware
- Previous experience in designing and architecting large-scale solutions.
- Technology transformation experience is required
- Understanding of Cloud Architecture, Micro-services concepts, API Management.
- Experience in designing and architecting large-scale solutions.
- Experience as a solution architect in Corporate banking, treasury, trade finance will be a highly desirable.
- TOGAF certification is a plus
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years relevant experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Health care
- Tax free salary