- Solution Architect from a software background
- Multi-national E-Commerce Business
About Our Client
E-commerce platform for online shoppers providing them with secure payment networks that gives everyone the opportunity to shop online safely and easily. Enabling consumers to transact online using the payment options they prefer with complete security while supporting the most popular payment methods available globally.
- Solution architect required using integration architecture to build payments products using various technologies to solve complex problems related to distributed systems, scalable architecture, machine learning, and algorithms.
- Software Design around specific implementation projects as a Solution Architect
- Solution design, working cross-organizationally to facilitate widespread use and adoption of the payments platform.
- Engage with payment system merchant and solution provider technical teams to integrate the payment system, into their website and back-office systems.
- Software Development background in building applications and services on the payments platform.
- Ensure on-time launches by managing integration efforts according to a standard or customized project plan.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a solution architect possessing customer facing skills, drive discussions with senior personnel and the ability to think strategically about the business.
You should be an effective communicator and quick to learn new tools and systems.
- Solution Architect with experience in software design and development
- Experience with object-oriented development and design (preferably in both client and server development solutions)
- Experience with agile development methodologies e.g., Scrum, Agile and XP
- Previous experience in solution architecture in any cloud experience e.g., AWS or GCP
- Restful Web Services
- Arabic language skills (preferred)
- Saudi National
What's on Offer
- Flight ticket
- Family Health insurance
- Housing allowance
- Reimbursed expenses for Children
- Life insurance
- Annual leave
- Annual bonus