- Multinational Technology Company
- Organic Growth based on performance
About Our Client
Leading SaaS and AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions software product company, and a Glassdoor "Best Places to Work" employer
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The main responsibilities are:
- Drive the design, optimization, and implementation of the company's Supply Chain Planning software solutions for customers, utilizing industry best practices and process methodologies.
- Apply domain knowledge to fully understand and identify how the company's solutions can be configured and delivered to best meet customer requirements/business processes, with regarding.
- Lead solution design to ensure clear construct and validation tasks and timeline.
- Conduct and/or guide system integration, user acceptance testing and deployment phases of the project to ensure a seamless transition to our steady state associates.
- Sustain the balance between project scope, timeline, and requirements to ensure successful time to value and definitive customer satisfaction.
- Assess business needs that fall outside the standard solution and/or scope, and assess integration complexity, architecture constraints and/or product roadmaps.
- Recognize and highlight incremental revenue opportunities with existing customers/projects.
- Communicate business cases to PMG and PD regarding customer specific needs related to product functionality and enhancements.
The Successful Applicant
The main qualifications are:
- Minimum 5-7 years of demonstrable experience delivering Advanced Supply Chain Planning solutions end-to-end, ideally in the manufacturing and/or retail industries
- Demonstrable experience with the Blue Yonder suite of solutions, such as Fulfillment, Demand, ESP, Order Optimization, Inventory Optimization, and/or Sequencing is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or related field is strongly preferred
- Demonstrable experience conducting design sessions, interpreting business requirements and mapping to Supply Chain Solution functionalities, performing system integration, and assisting with user acceptance testing and issue resolution
- Experience implementing solutions that leverage Cloud technologies, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office 365 tools such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and SharePoint to manage professional documents and communications.
- Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States and/or Canada. Minimum 50% travel.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Great Benefits