Sourcing Specialist (Legal Services)
Leading procurement firm, expanding their internal procurement team
Must have a strong sense of urgency
About Our Client
Our client is a leader procurement provider that is looking to grow their procurement function internally. On a global scale, there is opportunity to not only work on a national level, but collaborate with all other partners internationally as well.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our business partners.
- Leading assigned sourcing initiatives, which vary in terms of scope and scale.
- Conducting market tenders and managing the evaluation across a cross-functional team to determine supplier selection.
- Understanding business requirements and shaping deals to meet those requirements.
- Negotiating deals to achieve optimal commercial terms.
- Drafting contracts based on standard terms and conditions.
- Building relationships with key suppliers and multiple client groups.
- Maintaining market awareness for assigned categories and contributing to sourcing area plans and business development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience within the legal industry or financial services.
- Ability to be client facing, review contracts, negotiate, and represent the firm rightfully.
- Key category experience: all legal services
- JD IS A PLUS!
What's on Offer
The offer that is on the table for the right candidate is a competitive base salary, discretionary bonus, and many other perks. Discounted parking for commuters, and easy access to all other public transportation. Benefits include: health, medical, dental, 401k, and PTO.