South Jersey Warehouse Superintendent
Local Distribution Center and Warehouse Construction
Opportunity to Travel in the future if desired
About Our Client
This organization is nationally ranked and recognize as a leader in construction, working with some of the most premier clients in the world. Their projects are heavily focused in the Northeast, specifically across, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and New York.
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the site is kept clean and all safety precautions are taken place.
- Lead and direct all subcontractors and trades to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Work autonomously on-site, with limited project management oversight.
- Attended weekly status meetings with owner and project management team.
- Proactively identify potential on-site problems or disputes and take action to provide effective solutions.
- Obtain necessary certifications.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
- A proven track-record of successful completion of commercial construction projects.
- Experience building warehouses, distribution centers or big box.
- OSHA 30 certified.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
- Comfortable working on challenging projects.
- OSHA 40 and/or Hazwoper is a plus.
- Strong technical acumen - software.
What's on Offer
- Competitive, if not, above industry standard Base Pay
- Professional Growth.
- Bonus Structure
- Profit Sharing
- Vehicle Stipend
- Per Diem/Travel Pay (if traveling)
- Top ENR Firm