- Dynamic work environment
- Great Organization with a proven track record & strong institutional knowledge
About Our Client
Our client is a large publicly traded firm, and has a dominant grasp on their specific product space which was allowed the distribution firm to have a strong national client base. The Sr. Accountant will be a strong addition to the growing department, and is open due to growth. The Accounting team right now is physically located in Philadelphia, PA area, and this role has the ability to be more heavily involved in product accounting analysis as the company grows.
- Prepare timely and complete financial statements monthly and all financial reports needed.
- Oversee all aspects of SEC financial statements and filings
- Monitors and maintains internal financial controls and accounting policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Assesses the effectiveness of accounting and reporting systems and procedures and makes recommendations to improve those systems as needed
- Arranges for audits of company's accounts
- Prepares reports required by regulatory agencies
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing
- Change management/leadership experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills and a desire to be involved in the daily details
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Fantastic work environment/culture - several monthly work sponsored social events
- Opportunity to work directly with ownership/upper management
- Ability to join a large manufacturing company and provide direction/leadership
APPLY TODAY AND YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED/REVIEWED FOR THIS ROLE WITHIN 24 HOURS!