- Competitive Compensation and Industry Leading Benefits!
- Highly Flexible Working Environment
About Our Client
My client is a recognizable, global organization totaling over $2B in revenue annually. They are an industry leader in their space and are experiencing rapid growth within their Accounting Function, hence the need to add top talent to their existing team!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Maintains the accuracy of internal systems, inventory, the costs used, the reconciliation to the general ledger, and ensures proper recording of cost of sales.
- Continuously improves the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting operations.
- Provides thorough reporting and analysis to support overall accounting functions and operations.
- Meets reporting requirements for internal and external needs including results of operations, age of inventory, forecasts, reconciliations, and in-depth analysis.
- Accounts for assigned areas in accordance with internal policies and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) recording appropriate journal entries.
- Assists with the audits of the financial records and controls as they relate to Cost accounting.
- Analyzes operating results and trends to make recommendations to control costs, safeguard assets, and improve profits.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university
- 3+ years of previous experience in an accounting environment.
- Knowledge of IMOPS, Browser, and Lawson is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
What's on Offer
- Above market compensation
- Remote Flexibility
- 401k match
- 17 Days PTO in first year
- Ample career progression
- Amazing mentorship
- Collaborative environment