- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
At this company, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We're always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized.
- Collaborate with various Third-Party providers and Human Resources areas to ensure seamless data workflow of inbound and outbound payroll interfaces.
- Perform periodic internal audits of various payroll areas.
- Assist manager in preparing data material for internal and external audit requests.
- Partner with People Services to communicate overpayments and corrections effectively, resolving issues and updating Payroll system as needed.
- Ensure accurate, timely and adequate follow up of Payroll related inquiries that come through Service Now.
- Assist with preparation of employee balance adjustments to ensure quarterly and year-end filings are accurate.
- Assist with testing of new pay components and SAP payroll system updates.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets and ad-hoc report requests.
- Update and develop Standard Operating Procedures as needed.
- Complete special assignments as needed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- American Payroll Association Certification a plus
- 5 years of full payroll cycle processing experience
- Hands-on experience with SAP Employee Central Payroll preferred
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.