Sr. Construction Estimator
Small team within a top 20 general contractor in Seattle
Competitive pay with the best benefits in the industry
About Our Client
One the fastest growing, high energy general contractors in Seattle with a heavy focus on career development, work flexibility and creating an environment for any construction professional to prosper. From an industry perspective they focus on all forms of multifamily projects. No one invests in their people quite like them and that is seen in the incredible benefit program along with leading retention of their 100+ employees.
Responsibilities Will Include But Not Be Limited To:
- Review and mentorship of Estimators
- Provide technical feedback for improvement.
- Manage all levels of take offs while applying unit prices
- Analyze blueprints and prepare detailed cost estimates. Perform accurate quantity takeoffs of available design documents.
- Work on diversified projects across several different sectors
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years estimating experience for a general contractor
- Comfortability in both competitive bid and negotiated estimates
- Conceptual and schematic estimating experience
- Cost management skills
- Negotiation experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Understanding of Construction Systems and CSI codes.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company providing you with the career opportunities you are looking for! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Nearly fully covered healthcare plan
- Leadership opportunity
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for large bonuses
- 401k match
- Great work/life balance and company culture