- Well known company
- Hybrid work schedule
About Our Client
Lancaster, based company has been providing commercial construction, design-build, and general contracting services in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.
Responsible for overall administration of project, including permitting, financial receivables and payables, owner contracts and subcontracts, coordination with utility companies, etc.
In conjunction with field supervision, executes project to meet technical quality and customer satisfaction goals.
Serve as Preconstruction Manager on assigned projects. Develop and adhere to schedules as updated, review progress documents for constructability, review estimating milestone estimates.
Manage Assistant Project Managers and Superintendents assigned to projects.
Will serve on and may chair various company committees as appointed.
Perform special assignments as directed.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of Multifamily Construction experience.
- Competency in Microsoft Software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable in scheduling software applications
- Demonstrated competency in handling job details, organization, and ability to work independently
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Ongoing training
- Full benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.