Sr. Data Engineer
Ranked Top Contractor in the Nation
Great compensation & benefits package
About Our Client
Technical Commerical Builder
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Responsibilities include solutions implementation from cloud-first thinking using Agile, Scrum, Dev-Ops, Data Ops
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build analytics models that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into the construction lifecycle.
- Maintain data pipelines and support enhancements based on business requirements and requests.
- Design and implement process improvements like automating manual processes, optimizing data pipeline from source to consumption, scale the data infrastructure, etc.
- Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure that the data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Expand and optimize data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimize data flow and collection for cross-functional teams.
- Work with stakeholders, cross-functional business groups, Data and Software teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data needs.
- Develop data models for analytics and data scientists and them in building and optimizing data.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years experience as a software/data engineer in a fast-paced, technical, problem-solving environment.
- Experience with Cloud Data Warehouse technologies.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of AWS and Azure data ecosystem.
- Experience with Data Modeling and BI tools like Power BI, Looker
- Experience with SQL, JSON and XML, LookML
- Knowledge of API's, REST, GraphQL.
- Experience with programming languages like Python.
What's on Offer
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Profit Sharing - Equity Participation
- Pet, Auto and Home Insurance