- Opportunity to join a reputable general contractor with career advancement
- Exposure to large scale, specialty projects that are all Chicago-based
About Our Client
Our client offers a range of construction management for special projects such as modernization of building infrastructure, building upgrades for core/shell. They have a proven track record in the construction industry and have been growing every year. they are looking for a Sr. Development Manager to oversee field operations and run large-scale complex projects.
- Culture: collaborative work team and opportunity to create your own career path
- Project Portfolio: a wide variety of projects scopes from interior build-out to complete shell modernization's
- Chicagoland based projects with NO travel
- Annual Revenue: $150M+
- Project Values Ranging: $25M+
- Great work/life balance - company outings and events
- Strong compensation package with full benefits
- Bonus potential (based on performance)
- Strong backlog of projects and future pipeline in 2023
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
- Manage the interview process from the initial stages through the offer stage
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, candidates both existing and new
- Optimize and hunt for new business growth opportunities
- Managing all documentation to ensure project is compliant, remains on schedule and remains within budget while monitoring all costs.
- Obtaining, assembling, distributing and filling all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy and lien releases.
- Scheduling projects in logical steps and budgeting time required to meet deadlines.
- Building and maintaining relationships critical to the success of the overall project and company.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- 8-15+ years of experience in Construction and/or Development
- Excellent Communications skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ambitious, outgoing personality
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, think on your feet, work against tight deadlines
- Hardworking and motivated to make money
- Interested in career progression
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: $100K - $150K (based heavily on experience)
- Competitive Benefits package
- BCBS - Health, Dental, and Vision (100% Covered)
- 2 weeks PTO plus holidays & Sick Days
- Car Allowance (based upon level)
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Annual Bonus up to 12%
- Health Club Allowance
- Latest Company iPhone, iPad, iPass, Laptop
- Profit-Sharing Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance