- Global CDMO in small molecule space seeking Sr. Director of Business Development
- Full time remote opportunity!
About Our Client
Global CDMO company that offers worldwide pharmaceutical and biotech partners one-stop integrated service from preclinical to commercial manufacturing. Organization offers R&D, cGMP production of advanced intermediates and APIs, formulations, as well as clinical research services.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and executing business opportunities in the pharmaceutical, biotech industries on a global basis to strategically grow the business.
- By close collaboration with company senior management team, design and develop the company growth strategies including new niche concepts, and service pipeline differentiation.
- Identify viable short and long term business opportunities in the CDMO space including CMC and GMP manufacturing and develop plans to convert opportunities into new business and revenue.
- Manage contract preparations, cultivate and maintain relationships with new and existing clients, lead negotiations with pharmaceutical and biotech companies and other third parties.
- Present Langhua Pharma technology and service platform at international or domestic conferences, company meetings, and other public or private events.
- Develop and retain scientific relationships with leading pharmaceutical/biotech industry leaders.
- This position is US based, also requires travelling to China periodically.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Successful candidate should have advanced degrees in one of following majors：Organic chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology etc. with 10 plus years of working experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industries. Deep understanding of CDMO/CMO business including API and intermediates manufacturing.
- Experience in BD/sales profession, with proven track record of success in biotech or pharmaceutical business environment.
- Requires a sound understanding of the market and company dynamics that drive sustainable growth and is able to adapt or change where required.
- Maintains an extensive established network of personal, scientific and business contacts.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional public speaking skills needed to represent Langhua Pharma at external meetings, conferences and organizations.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Ownership of East Coast NA
- Full time remote opportunity