Sr. Electrical Engineer-Medical Device-Portland, ME
Join a fast growing Contract Manufacturer in a period of terrific growth.
Join a company with customer's in the Fortune 100
About Our Client
Our client is a 40+ year old Contract Manufacturer with customers in the Fortune 100. Medical Device makes up around 65% of their overall projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer are:
- Develop and implement manufacturing process technologies,
- Develop high quality PCB assemblies at the lowest possible cost.
- Assist in the preparation of new product cost estimates for Printed Circuit Boards.
- Develop and lead internal quality improvement plans
- Provide technical training in manufacturing techniques, methods and processes to manufacturing associates.
- Coordinate the implementation of product design changes.
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. . Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Electrical Engineer will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years experience in work experience
- Medical Device Experience
- Experience with Printed Circuit Board assembly
- Experience implementing lean manufacturing
What's on Offer
If you are interest in this position, please contact me at or you can directly apply below. This position included a competitive salary and bonus structure that is comparable with current salary and experience.