- Competitive salary
- Career opportunities
About Our Client
Well established clothing brand that has built themselves on originality. Five decades in existence and operates thousands of stores.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepare and present presentations to support the CFO.
- Ability to communicate financial plans, models, and concepts
- Prepare, analyze and review budgeting and forecasting trends
- Assist in the maintenance of annual budgets, quarterly budgets, and revenue forecasts.
- Perform analyses on Corporate P&L activity.
- Support revenue facing P&L for securities line of business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Finance/Accounting
- 3-5 years of financial or business analysis; experience in FP&A with a retail or consumer product focus preferred but not required
- Deep understanding of variance analysis, P&L, and management reporting
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills
What's on Offer
- The role is available for immediate start
- Career growth opportunities
- The role is bonus eligible