Sr. Financial Analyst
Visibility to senior leadership with growth opportunities
Present ideas to senior leadership to help improve business and processes
About Our Client
Market leading manufacturer that serves thousands of customers across the globe.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Perform complex financial analysis and recommend alternatives courses of action by utilizing appropriate financial tools.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management by preparing reports and presenting findings to senior leadership that will give them the tools to measure company performance.
- Work cross-functionally with teams to provide and implement recommendations to improve profitability and streamline efficiencies.
- Drive continuous improvement by automating, refining, and implementing processes, tools, and deliverables both within Finance and supporting business functions.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget, monthly and long-term forecasts.
- Review monthly results and provide insights to leadership.
- Develop financial models to evaluate future potential outcomes of shifts in the business.
- Produces ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support Business Unit or Corporate functions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field
- 2+ years of financial analysis experience
- Experience in manufacturing industry
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in SAP required
- Strong in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary along with:
- Bonus Potential
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site gym
- Life insurance funded by company
- Strong health/dental/vision coverage