Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst
A challenging career opportunity to join Corporate Finance team
Industry leading manufacturer
About Our Client
- Monthly consolidation of company-wide financial statements
- Detailed analysis of monthly consolidated financial statements to ensure accuracy and compliance with US GAAP including interaction with operational personnel on variance analysis and accounting for specific transactions
- Monthly financial reporting to management and Board of Directors including standard reporting as well as ad-hoc requests
- Quarterly support of external reporting process including financial statements and footnotes for Forms 10-Q/K and press release
- Annual consolidation and analysis of company-wide plan financial statements
- M&A - opening balance sheet accounting and post-close financial reporting support
- Assist with accounting considerations related to company-wide Blackline implementation
- Identify and research solutions to accounting issues; assist in implementation of new accounting rules, as required
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Additional special projects such as on site operations/control reviews
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of four to five years of demonstrated success within public accounting firm or mix of public accounting and private industry - including audit or related financial experience. Emphasis in manufacturing is required, SEC experience is strongly preferred.
- A high degree of integrity and ethical behavior is essential.
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with a worldwide financial team; ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and problem solving skills required; the individual should demonstrate initiative and be able to deal with ambiguity to resolve issues with good and timely decisions.
- The individual should have an inquiring and analytical mind.
- Be extremely organized and able to plan and align to complete multiple assignments in a timely manner while working well in a dynamic environment.
Bachelor's degree in accounting required. Advanced degree and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation are strongly preferred.
What's on Offer