Sr. Global Program Manager - Biotechnology
Newly created role due to company growth.
Excellent product offering with a global business
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader with Biotechnology Industry. This company which was founded in the early 1990's has grown 30% in size the past 4 years
- Define customer requirements, and Invest time in understanding the customer environment, and provide consistent follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Architect or refine the high-level product concept to fulfill the customer requirements: Overseeing the creation of design proposals, specifications, supporting customer applications/ requirements.
- Lead the creation and follow up on the cross-functional project plan, including budget, resource and capex planning, to fulfill the product concept including NPI.
- Works with Finance and Procurement Team Members to develop the financial analysis of the project/program and ensures ability to meet key project value drivers for Quality Management System
- Partner with Functional Leaders to develop/manage all program resource allocations, providing direction, working closely with cross-functional Core Team Members to deliver a quality product on time and on budget * Oversees the design of test methods and equipment to evaluate designs (component through final device) and the development of accurate and complete test protocols for component, sub-assembly, and final assembly testing.
The Successful Applicant
* Doctorate Degree and 2 years of Program Management OR Masters Degree and 4 years of Project Management OR Bachelor Degree and 6 years of Project Management * 8 Years in the Biotech, Pharma, or Health care industry
* 4 years of project management
* Client development knowledge is a plus Job Offer
* Competitive salary
* Strong benefits package with 401K, full medical,vision, and dental
* Growth Opportunity
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.