- Join a work environment that is diverse and dynamic
- Global Leader in Blood Management Devices
About Our Client
Our client has a comprehensive portfolio of devices, information management, and consulting services offers blood management solutions for each facet of the blood supply chain.
The key responsibilities for Senior Human Factors Engineer are:
- Conduct human factors analyses, summative and formative usability studies. Owns protocol design, study execution, data collection, report creation and review/release
- Investigates and defines usability requirements for product requirements that address human factors engineering process and appropriately mitigate use related risks
- Expert in relevant usability standards and risk management such as IEC 62366-1, ANSI HE75, ISO 14971 and FDA guidance
- Contributes to the design development process by participating in design review meetings, reviewing, and contributing to design inputs, risk analysis, and reviewing and testing new product performance.
- Responsible for HF assessments included in regulatory documents
- Develop and Maintain SOP's that are compliance to applicable standards and guidance
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Human Factors Engineer will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Medical Device experience required
- Experience leading product requirement development by applying user centered design and development methods
- Lead user and customer usability, formative usability studies, and usability validation studies
- Translates outcomes of studies into product requirements, technical documentation and specifications
- Conduct human factors analyses, summative and formative usability studies
- Owns protocol design, study execution, data collection, report creation and review/release
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.