Sr Manager, Corporate Communications - Healthcare
Newly created role due to company growth.
Opportunity to define a new role at a well known company.
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly traded healthcare company with operations globally.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Create communication strategies that map to business and growth goals
- Develop new programs and own daily execution for communications programs that align with the company and product goals
- Promote positive press on a diverse range of topics including business momentum and growth, use case anecdotes, product feature launches, and workplace and culture
- Offer executive leadership thorough, fast, and thoughtful recommendations and balance the demands of the media with our goals Build a team (in-house and agency) and manage against strategy, timeline, and cross-team collaboration
- Oversee and organize all of our communications assets, current and from the past: press lists, tracking docs, plans, written materials, videos, photos
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA degree in Communications or Marketing with five years of related experience;
- MS/MA degree in related discipline and three years of related experience
- 10 years of relevant work experience in communications/public relations or marketing, in the healthcare, biotech or pharmaceutical industry
- Background in bringing teams (and leadership) along a communications journey that shows company impact
- Experience developing strategy, collaborate across teams, and implement daily tactics through management
- Comfortable presenting around complex decisions across multiple team members
- On-the-record experience with healthcare, financial, and business media outlets required; and media relationships with multiple global media outlets
- Experience managing external agency relationships and previously have worked in a global PR agency
- Excellent skills in managing difficult or complex situations, including crises and sensitive topics
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits.