Sr Manager, IT Audit
Rapidly Growing Pharmaceutical Company
Will make an offer during COVID-19
About Our Client
Rapidly growing company with great benefits and opportunity for growth
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The successful candidate will be able to work closely and communicate effectively with the Head of Audit and the CIO. This candidate will have experience with IT Audit and Cybersecurity. Candidate's will have to be able to perform and document complete walkthroughs of IT processes, risks and controls. Candidate's must also have experience with Cybersecurity framework and SDLC.
This is a great opportunity to be apart of a growing organization that is offering a competitive base salary and flexibility.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10 years of IT audit experience
- Working Cybersecurity knowledge with Database and Firewall
- Working SDLC experience
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of SOX, COSO/COBIT Frameworks
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- CPA/CIA/CISA is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative mindset where one will be able to develop ideas which are implemented and will have a positive impact on the organization
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary, bonus potential and Industry-Leading Benefits