- Exciting engineering role at a leading medical manufacturer
- Great growth opportunity
About Our Client
Well known medical device manufacturer looking for talented individuals to expand their efforts in creating innovative and life saving technologies for top start ups.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop and oversee the execution of process validations including but not limited to IQs, OQs, PQs, Gage R&Rs, and other engineering studies, qualifications, and/or DOEs.
- Develop manufacturing process designs and coordinate with tooling and equipment sources for construction and validation.
- Design, source/fabricate and qualify assembly fixtures for product development and production when appropriate.
- Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production equipment, and prototype systems, such as control instrumentation and machine tool numerical controls.
- Create, review, and maintain documentation required to implement print and customer requirements into documented procedures for operating processes, including but not limited to, manufacturing instructions, setup instructions, routers, and BOMs.
- Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, design layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency for existing and new projects while embodying lean manufacturing principles.
- Utilize basic mechanical drawing or CAD software to document prototypes and fixtures.
- Establish and achieve schedule/plan commitments.
- Support and adhere to ISO 13485, QSR 21 CFR 820, GMP, and other applicable requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Entry level - 5 years' experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Growth opportunity