Sr. Manufacturing Process Engineer-Medical Device-Arlington, MA
Leadership opportunity within a fast moving medical device manufacturing firm
Located directly in Arlington, MA
About Our Client
Our client is an end-to-end solution provider in the medical device industry. Their unique materials have a broad range of properties that allow the creation of entirely new products and markets in the medical device realm.
Our client is looking for a Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer that will be provide technical solutions to a variety of problems related to medical device applications.
Further requirements will include
- Work with the product development team to develop manufacturing processes for new products
- Lead the development of manufacturing processes and scale-ups into commercialization.
- Responsible for writing and leading the execution of IQ, OQ and PQ
- Create drawings for Product, Parts and Raw Materials as needed
A much more in depth job description will be provided upon application and consideration. . Please submit your resume for consideration within 48 hours. Relevant candidates can expect to hear back within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer will have the following:
- 5+ years minimum experience in the medical device industry
- Strong knowledge of Validation and design control
- Creating process FMEA
- Statistical design of experiments, process flow diagrams, device design controls, process simulation and other engineering software, etc. are preferred.
- Knowledge of six sigma practice will be a benefit
What's on Offer
The Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer will receive:
- Strong Base Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Terrific Vacation days and PTO
- 401k matched
- Full dental AND medical insurance