- Marketing Leadership role for growing CPG company
- Strong career growth and progression, hybrid role
About Our Client
Our client for the Sr. Marketing Manager opportunity is a well-respected consumer goods manufacturer with a strong brand reputation and high-quality outdoor recreational products. This global organization has manufacturing facilities across the world and is growing at a rapid pace.
The Sr. Marketing Manager will be a part a very strong marketing team working with product development and innovation, design, web and e-commerce, consumer insights, and many more working to drive marketing communications and brand campaigns working from ideation to execution. The Sr. Marketing Manager will agency partners and drive B2C (business to consumer) and dealer marketing (B2B2C) activities and campaigns. The Sr. Marketing Manager will manage a team of 4 direct reports. This is a hybrid role and this person can work from home 2-3 days a week. This position is based in Southern Milwaukee, WI. Candidates must be willing to relocate and/or be able to come to the office 2 days a week. Relocation package is available and offered.
- Provides strategic leadership for the Marketing teams through launching and managing strategic initiatives to grow the iconic portfolio of brands within the product portfolio
- Mentor, coach, and development marketing team members by providing strong leadership and industry experience and best practices
- Partners with executive leadership to ensure Marketing strategies and brand standards are in alignment with corporate goals
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights across the global to shape and communicate the overall vision
- Drive customer experience and consumer engagement to support and drive retail growth
- Partner with dealer network, media and research agencies and the digital marketing team
- Monitor and track market trends keeping up to date with consumer markets and competitors
- Lead the development and execution of digital, email, website, e-commerce, shows and events, and dealer marketing plans
- Manage brand activation budgets and forecasting
- Track data insights for marketing campaign performance and analyze results in order to make improvements
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required - Marketing, or related
- 10 years of experience in CPG marketing
- 3 years of management experience leading a marketing team
- Strong combination of tactical and strategic experience
- Forward thinking and creative mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must be hands on with proven ability developing brand and marketing strategies
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills to drive relevant and critical initiatives
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and strong presentation skills
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary $120,000 - $140,000, bonus, relocation package, hybrid role, full benefits, 401K, PTO, and working for a highly reputable company in high growth mode.